If you miss the deadline, you will likely have to wait another year to get covered. If you get sick, break a bone, or need emergency surgery, not only will you be stuck with a bill, you will also have to pay a penalty for not having coverage.
- January 31st is the final deadline for coverage and the last chance to avoid the penalty in 2016.
- Open Enrollment only happens once each year. This year’s Open Enrollment for 2016 coverage runs from November 1 through January 31. Don’t miss your chance to get covered.
- If you don't get covered by the January 31 deadline, you could face a penalty on your taxes next year of $695 or more.
Is it expensive?
Many people who gain coverage through HealthCare.gov are often surprised by how much they can save when they learn about the financial assistance available.
- 8 out of 10 people who enroll in health coverage through HealthCare.gov qualify for financial help to make their monthly premiums more affordable.
- Many people can find plans with monthly premiums for less than $75 a month after tax credits.
- Add action-oriented language, like “See if you qualify for financial assistance.”
We make it quick
- My agency offers free personal assistance making signing up easier than ever.
- During last year’s open enrollment, it took most people only about 10 minutes for us to submit an application.
- Marketplace call center representatives are available to help 24 hours, every day at 1-800-318-2596.
Open Enrollment only runs until January 31. Make sure your family and friends know that now’s their chance to get covered. I am happy to help or you in person, on the phone, or email. Or if you prefer, you can visit our ACA platform athttps://streets.acaexpress.com Here you can apply for the tax credits, rate, and enroll … without ever seeing me!